Code of Conduct
- You will only provide information that you are authorized or have the right to provide and such information will be accurate, complete and current.
- You will not post any content that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, discriminatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You will not post any copyrighted material unless you are the owner or have the owner’s permission.
- You will be respectful of others.
- You will present your own views and not those views of an undisclosed or fictitious third party.
- You will not post advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- You understand that Last Battle may employ an abuse reporting mechanism. Last Battle may block, remove, edit or refuse postings or take such other action as we deem appropriate (including suspending or terminating your access to a discussion group).
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), if you believe in good faith that a copyrighted work has been produced on this website without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send a notice to: Last Battle, LLC, 7139 South Hudson Circle, Centennial, CO 80122. Your notice must contain, at a minimum, (i) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner; (ii) the identification and location of the material claimed to be infringing; (iii) reasonably sufficient information for Last Battle to identify and contact the infringer; (iv) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate; (v) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (vi) your contact information, and (vii) your physical or electronic signature. See 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) for further information.
You acknowledge that there can be no expectation of privacy or security of information provided or accessed by you on this Website. The Website is made available to you without any warranty of any nature. Your access or use will not create the basis for any claim by you, or by another person claiming through you against Last Battle related to your use or access or Last Battle’s operation of this Website.
Last Battle reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time. Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.